Today marks 20 days in shelter in place. The only times I have left my property has been to go for runs with wide arcs around people walking.
I continue to ration my food and it still looks like another two weeks supply. I am only eating twice a day: at noon and at 6 PM. The one good thing that is coming out of rationing and running is the loss of weight. I have lost 7 pounds.
My plants continue to flourish; most tomato plants are at 17 inches. I also started some more seeds inside today. These are for plants that normally should be set directly into the ground. But in the past I have noticed that they do not always come up and I have gaps in my rows of plants. So I have decided to start them now and transplant them to the garden at planting time.
The three vegetables I started today are cucumbers, summer squash, and Lima beans. The last two are vegetables that I have never tried before.
No comments:
Post a Comment