September 9, 2010

4th Annual Summer Reading List

I didn't post the list on Labor Day as in the past because I wanted to finish one last book in order to pass it along to a family member.

The Bone Garden ** by Tess Gerritsen

Buckingham Palace Gardens by Anne Perry

The Clinic by Jonathan Kellerman

The Cure For Modern Life by Lisa Tucker

The Day The Falls Stood Still ** by Cathy Marie Buchanan

The Film Club ** by David Gilmour

Floaters by Joseph Wambaugh

The Girl Who Played With Fire ** by Stieg Larsson

The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo ** by Stieg Larsson

Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux

March ** by Geraldine Brooks

Oxygen by Carol Cassella

The Road by Cormac McCarthy


** denotes that it was a good read

As always, these books are available to others to borrow, to keep, whatever.

1 comment:

ray said...

Wow, I have read two of those books. You didn't double asterisk The Road. You didn't like that one?