
I got a letter in the mail today from the Newark Police Department. They had caught me running a red light and had mailed me a ticket. The proof was in three photos and a video. Pretty cool. Like watching Youtube. The pictures were good too. I'll show the pics and the video to my one blog reader when I next see him. Looking at the info on the ticket, I determined that it happened on the way to Cross Country practice in northern Newark. I was only going 25 miles an hour but running a red light is still a no-no.
Another cool thing is that I can pay either in person, by mail, or online. Gotta love this new technology!!!
3 comments:
Fine is how much? Any points? Can't wait to see video.
$ 85 and, believe it or not, 0 points.
Say cheese!
you actually have 2 readers :)
sorry about the ticket.
Post a Comment