June 17, 2020

CoVid-19 Update 7

    
New Jersey took another step in their re-opening of the state.  Libraries are now allowed to lend books to residents only.  They have to be picked up curbside and only books in the library are available (no lending from other area libraries).
   
New Jersey continues to do a great job of beating down the curve and getting back to normal.  Many other states are having major problems in re-opening too soon and seeing large spikes in their infection counts.
    
Other updates - today I ran for the 47th day in a row.  Although it is far from a record, it is a record for consecutive days on one course.  I thought when I started this new course because of the 'Rona, I would last maybe a week before I went to a flatter friendlier course.  But I've climbed those hills every day; I don't know how I do it.
    
And routines are becoming important.  I visited my Shop Rite again this past Monday early in the morning and pretty much had the place to myself.  I feel I can now go once a week rather than have to stock up for two weeks at a time.

No comments: